[nabs-l] AP Economics - Please Help if you have experience

Miso Kwak kwakmiso at aol.com
Wed Feb 27 02:59:48 UTC 2013

Thank you Arielle, Emily.
For the previous three units, I have been writing descriptions of
graphs...
Do you think actually scribing the graphs will make situations better?
I believe micro econ test requires scribing graphs on the exam because
teacher gave out some former questions and they asked students to graph.
Not sure if I will take the exam anyways depending on what college I go
and what the policy on AP credits is...
Miso