[nabs-l] AP Economics - Please Help if you have experience

Miso Kwak kwakmiso at aol.com
Wed Feb 27 03:19:20 UTC 2013

Both to some extent.
I understand the concept and usually do fairly well on homework because
I can ask my teacher for help and such but I don't do well on my exams,
which weighs more than 50% of the grade.
During exams, I have a hard time both understanding and describing
graphs but test mainly involves describing rather than interpreting.
I agree that verbal description along with tactile will be helpful.
I know it sounds vague... I just feel lost and frustrated well because
I am not pulling grade I want and believe I could if both I and my
teacher were prepared better.