[nabs-l] Recommended apps for the I-phone

Lavonya Gardner hotdancer1416 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 01:13:55 UTC 2013

that is y i am glad that i do not need 1. but i would love to c 1, as i never have, exept  on a note taker. but not for a phone or anything like that. i learned to touch type, when i was 10. on a type writer. my w p m is 50 1 handed. do to my other hand not working.

NOTHING ABOUT US, WITHOUT US. AUTISTICS RULE