[nabs-l] Recommended apps for the I-phone

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 00:36:03 UTC 2013

Sophie,

	I know Navigon does turn-by-turn, as does Kapten GPS, although I
don't know if either of these have a walking mode like the Trekker Breeze or
the Sendero GPS for the BrailleNote. Supposedly Sendero has been working
with The Seeing Eye on developing a GPS app for iOS like their GPS software
for notetakers which is expected to be out in early 2013.

	On a different note, have you heard anything from the Nick News
people as to when our episode will air? If you'd like, you can email me
off-list about that.

Happy New Year,

Chris