[nabs-l] Tactile Screen Protectors for iPhone 5, iPod Touch 5G ipad Mini Released

Jason Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Wed Jan 2 20:45:24 UTC 2013

A lot of you have asked when the tactile screen protectors will be available for the latest Apple products. We are pleased to announce that the answer is now. A T Guys is pleased to offer the latest SpeedDots screen protectors for the iPhone 5, iPod Touch 5G, and iPad Mini. These are great for new users to help get oriented to the phone or for advanced users who want to type and navigate faster.
Also, a phone keypad layout is available for the iPhone 5 for those who primarily use their phone to make phone calls. Or, protect your phone with an Otterbox Defender case with a screen protector already attached.

We still offer protectors for the iPhone 4, 4S, and 3GS, iPod Touch 4G, and iPad 2nd generation and newer.

For more information or to place an order, visit
http://www.atguys.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=15

or call (269) 216-4798.

Happy New Year
Jason Meddaugh