[nabs-l] Statistics course

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 00:28:09 UTC 2013

Hi Justin,
I have taken five stats courses at the undergrad and grad levels. Feel
free to write me off-list at
arielle71 at gmail.com
if you have specific questions or issues as the course progresses. I
too typed all my homework. You can do calculations in Excel or using a
free Web-based calculator called Graphpad QuickCalcs (just type
"Graphpad Quickcalcs" into Google and it's the first hit). Excel and
GraphPad can do everything that's required in introductory stats
except for analysis of variance, which  will probably come up at the
very end of the course. You should also be able to do all calculations
by hand. I went through all five courses without ever touching a
tactile graph, although others on the list may have suggestions for
places to get tactile graphics if you would prefer to use them. Best
of luck!
Arielle