[nabs-l] giving a presentation

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 01:18:00 UTC 2013

Dear NABSters,

I have to give a presentation at a middle school chock full of
sighted students next Tuesday. It's not a powerpoint, just a
speech. But at the end of the speech, I'm going to take some
questions. I could have a sighted person help me with calling on
people, but considering the moral of the speech is that blind
kids can do anything sighted kids can, I was wondering if there
was a way I could do this by myself. Any help would be majorly
appreciated. Good luck to everyone as they start their second
semester!