[nabs-l] giving a presentation

Lavonya Gardner hotdancer1416 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 03:02:08 UTC 2013

In the speaches that i give, i include that fact that not all blind people behave like me, and that i am both blind and autistic. i also go on to explain that blind people can and do talk. that most of my behaviors r do to autism, and a d h d. not blindness. this way they know. than i ask if there r questions.

NOTHING ABOUT US, WITHOUT US. AUTISTICS RULE