[nabs-l] symbols for chemistry

Liliya Asadullina lily2011a at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 00:58:38 UTC 2013

Hi all,
Speaking of chemistry and science courses, have any of you taken
organic chemistry or biochemistry?  If so, what are some skills you
used as a blind student to understand the material and do the
experiments independently or with a partner, but making sure you do an
equal share of the experiment.  Is it worth it for me to get the
chemistry equipment that they have for the blind out there.  I am
currently a freshmenn in college, but would like to pursue a major
that will get me into the medical field.  As of now, I am thinking
either dietetics or pediatric Nurse practitioner and I am sure these
majors will both acquire me to take chemistry.
Any tips or ideas are helpful.
Thanks a bunch!
Cheers to all and all a happy new year.
Lily