[nabs-l] Using Doodle?

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 04:08:36 UTC 2013

Hello,
They don't see me.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs
-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Nusbaum
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2013 7:41 PM
To: 'National Association of Blind Students mailing list'
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] Using Doodle?

Brandon,

Actually, I have created polls on Doodle, but have never voted on one, so I
am making a somewhat educated guess here. Try up-arrowing from the "make a
comment" field, then see if your dates have stayed there. If they don't show
up after you have saved them, it does not necessarily mean that they are
invisible to other voters; they probably are. So, just to double check the
first time you do it, I would email one of the other people who have been
invited to the poll and ask if they could see the dates you submitted.

Hope this helps,

Chris