[nabs-l] Money Reader Apps

Kirt kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 17:30:18 UTC 2013

That's all handled with your Apple ID once you register your phone initially. When you create your Apple ID, there is a prompt for you to enter your credit card number. Once that's done, every time you download an app that costs money, it will just automatically charge your credit card. So, whenever you put in your password to download an app, or a song, or a book, or anything… Make sure you know if you're being charged anything, and how much you are being charged first. :-)

Sent from my iPhone