[nabs-l] Fwd: Online Survey for People with Physical Disabilities

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 21:14:06 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stuart Read <sar212 at exeter.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 15:57:06 +0000
Subject: Online Survey for People with Physical Disabilities
To: DISABILITY-RESEARCH at jiscmail.ac.uk

Dear all,

My name is Stuart Read, I have cerebral palsy, and I am a PhD
Psychology student at the University of Exeter, UK. My area of
research explores the attitudes and experiences of people with
physical disabilities.

I am currently conducting an online survey, and I am seeking to
recruit adults with physical disabilities, who are aged 16 and over.

In this survey, you will be shown a series of questions about your
attitudes and experiences as a person with a physical disability, and
are asked to provide your opinions to each question. You will also be
shown a series of statements about your identity, and how you see
others who also have a physical disability.

The survey will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete. Your
participation in this study is completely voluntary, and any answers
you provide will be confidential.

To thank you for participating, you will have the opportunity to enter
a raffle for the chance to win one of four £25 online gift vouchers
(or equivalent currency) or your choice.

If you think you might be interested in participating, please click
the link below.

http://survey.ex.ac.uk/~sar212/Attitudes

I would be very grateful if you were able to forward this information
on to any individuals with physical disabilities who may be interested
in completing the survey.

Thank you in advance,

Stuart Read
sar212 at exeter.ac.uk

This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for
Disability Studies at the University of Leeds
(www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies).

Enquiries about list administration should be sent to
disability-research-request at jiscmail.ac.uk

Archives and tools are located at: