[nabs-l] IPhone 4S vs. IPhone 5: Experiences?

Misty Dawn Bradley mistydbradley at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 01:06:49 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I am planning to get an IPhone at the end of this month, and with Cricket I have the option of a 4S or a 5, although the 5 is $100 more than the 4S. Have any of you noticed any differences between the IPhone 4S and the IPhone 5, either good or bad? What are your experiences with both? I have looked at reviews for both, and, other than a faster chip, some changes in the size and the type of charger it uses to charge, and better screen and camera/video recording capabilities, a lot of other specs seem to be about the same. I am trying to decide whether the extra $100 is worth spending for the 5 or if I am better off with the cheaper 4S. I will most likely go in to the store and see if they will let me look at both, but I am just wondering what the experiences are of those who have used either phone as a voiceover user?
Thank you,
Misty