[nabs-l] IPhone 4S vs. IPhone 5: Experiences?

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 03:41:52 UTC 2013

Marc,

	Frankly, I was surprised that iOS 6 ran on the 3GS. I agree that iOS
7 will probably not run on that phone whenever that version comes out.

	As for the discussion of "iPhone 4S vs. iPhone 5,) I purchased my 4S
after the 5 had come out. Marc, your statement below is probably correct if
you are buying the phone and a new contract at the same time. This would
also depend on which carrier you are using and what their prices are. I
already had a contract with Verizon before I purchased my iPhone, so it was
not as expensive as it would have been had I switched carriers or bought a
new contract along with buying my iPhone. Along with Verizon's upgrade fee
of $30, my iPhone 4S was $199. So, I paid $229 plus tax for it in total. I
would recommend doing this, as most of the changes made in the iPhone 5 are
visual in nature.

Chris Nusbaum