[nabs-l] IPhone 4S vs. IPhone 5: Experiences?

Misty Dawn Bradley mistydbradley at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 05:08:58 UTC 2013

Hi,
For me, I wouldn't be on a contract, because I am getting the phone with
Cricket, which is a prepaid cell phone service with no contract. Cricket
sells both the IPhone 4S and the IPhone 5, but they are selling the IPhone
4S for $399 and the IPhone 5 for $499. Either way I would not be obligated
to be in a contract, so I would be purchasing the phone, but I wouldn't
necessarily have to stay with Cricket for any specified length of time. That
is why I am asking about the differences in the features or which phone is
better, because if I pay $399 I can get the IPhone 4S, but if I pay $499, I
can get the IPhone 5 which is $100 more than the IPhone 4S.
Thanks,
Misty