[nabs-l] Statistics course

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 23:55:07 UTC 2013

Mauricio,

If you would like more information about the BrailleSense you can go
to www.hims-inc.com.
I use a BrailleSense On-Hand and have loved it so far.  They're pretty
easy to learn just through trial and error too, as long as you are at
least somewhat techy so you shouldn't have a problem there.  :)

--
Kaiti