[nabs-l] accessible ebooks for school

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 05:45:37 UTC 2013

Hi Ashley,

Whenever I've used the bookshare files for citations I've explained
that the page markings are not always the same to the professors or
teachers beforehand.  In my experiences every teacher/prof has been
okay with it since the only thing different has been the page number.
However, I haven't done major research or anything like that with a
bookshare file yet, (Mainly just English essays about books we read
for class and independent reading), so if that's the case I'd get why
you would need more precise page numbers.  .

Kaiti