[nabs-l] Google play experiences

Chun Chao zerone1683 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 21:52:08 UTC 2013

Hello Jeff:

Google Play is very much accessible whether it is online with a computer or
on an Android device.
I prefer to use the service on a computer when I sign into Google online.
Once signed in, one of the links at the top is "Play" which will take you to
the Google Play store.
In the Google Play store, I can browse for Android apps, electronic books,
music, and movies; I usually browse for Android apps.
I think Play Books is accessible but I do not know for sure because I use
BLIO for my electronic books.
The selected item can then be requested for download and your Android device
will begin downloading momentarily.

C.C. Alan