[nabs-l] online schools

Loren Wakefield theweird1 at centurylink.net
Mon Jan 7 22:52:41 UTC 2013

University of Phoenix is accredited by a couple of organizations.  They are
listed on their site.  But I also would not want to waste time getting a
degree from a place that was "accredited.  But then, I'm not sure being
accredited by whatever organization is worth mjuch anyway.

I am a very strong believer in online education, and it is the wave of the
future.  They aim more towards the non-traditional student as well.  With
everyones busy lives, and need for continuing education, the traditional way
of getting college credit will need to keep up with the times, and many
online colleges and universities try and focus on just that.  --Original
Message-----