[nabs-l] playing learning ally books

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 8 19:02:13 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I use equipment to play books, but wish a backup plan if my equipment fails. Given that my braille Note needs repairs, I suspect my player may need repair sometime.

So, what options are available to play a Learning Ally book via pc? I have windows 7 and the latest jaws, that is jaws 14.
I am looking for free or inexpensive options. Can FS reader play these textbooks?

I know about Learning Ally’s option but perhaps I can use FS reader since I already have it.

Thanks.

Ashley