[nabs-l] playing learning ally books

Misty Dawn Bradley mistydbradley at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 21:06:19 UTC 2013

Hi,
They also have a free program that you can download from Learning Ally's
site called Read Here. You have to renew the license each year, but it is
still free, and you can download it for your PC or MAC or you can download
the app for your IPhone, IPad, or IPod. You can find it in the My Bookshelf
area of the Learning Ally site after you log in and find the My Bookshelf
link. When you get to your bookshelf, it will ask you which type of device
you want to set up to read Learning Ally's books. I think that they have a
number of different players that you can authorize to play them also.
Hth,
Misty