[nabs-l] Google play experiences

Chun Chao zerone1683 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 01:32:14 UTC 2013

I currently have an older Android phone using version 2.3, so I use both
Mobile Access and Talkback.
All Android devices running version 4.0 and later have a fully functioning
version of Talkback.
When using Talkback in versions 4.0 and later, make sure that the option
"explore by touch" is activated to enable full functionality.
I will most likely wait to upgrade this summer when my contract comes up.

C.C. Alan