[nabs-l] online schools

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 9 02:12:08 UTC 2013

Hi Hope,
Where are you getting this assistive tech certificate and what sort of
material is covered?
This is  something  I might consider. Does it prepare you to teach
technology? Also, I thought you already were teaching; seen you on nobe-l to
discuss things. You have a masters in spanish, right?
What platform does your school use? Blackboard is quite common.
Thanks.
Ashley