[nabs-l] online schools

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 9 03:06:35 UTC 2013

Hello,
I do not recommend it because I think you need to go to class and interact
with the professors. Discussions in class may help you overcome shyness.

However, accessibility varies from school to school. It depends on the
platform. I heard of some blind students going to Caplin online; Liberty
University is a huge online program but also an actual religious school. I'd
check with the school you are interested in and see what platform they use,
blackboard, moodle, etc and then ask around about accessibility. Also, costs
is a factor; I think online schools are like the out of state fees and are
expensive. But if you take online courses at a maryland state school, you
would pay in state tuition.
I'm sure many state schools have most if not all classes online, so you
might want to start with state schools.

Ashley