[nabs-l] URGENT REMINDER: Washington Seminar Room Reservations DueWed 1/9

Kerri Kosten kerrik2006 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 03:47:16 UTC 2013

Hi Arielle and Others:
I am still deciding whether I want to attend Washington seminar.
Can reservations only be emailed to Lisa or is there a phone number for her?
I sort of didn't realize tomorrow morning was the deadline and so now
am suddenly scrambling.
If I am unable to reserve by tomorrow morning is this like convention
where I won't be able to get a room at all?
It's not that I was intentionally trying to wait until the last minute
or anything.
I'm just trying to get things worked out and I don't know yet whether
I'll be able to go for sure.
Thanks,
Kerri