[nabs-l] (no subject)

Deb Mendelsohn deb.mendelsohn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 15:58:25 UTC 2013

--
*Deb's Cell:  520-225-8244* Smile of the day
Tim decided to tie the knot with his long time girlfriend.
 One evening, after the honeymoon, he was assembling some loads for an
upcoming hunt.

 His wife was standing there at the bench watching him. After along period
of silence she finally speaks.

 Honey, I've been thinking, now that we are married I think it's time you
quit hunting,
 shooting, hand loading, and fishing. Maybe you should sell your guns and
boat.

 Tim gets this horrified look on his face.

 She says, "Darling, what's wrong?"

 ”For a minute there you were sounding like my ex-wife.”

 "Ex wife?" she screams, "I didn't know you were married before!"

 ”I wasn't “