[nabs-l] WAY COOL CLASS, JUST 1 QUICK QUESTION

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 16:22:21 UTC 2013

Hi Lavonya,

I am starting my second semester of a sign-singing choir at my
college.  Not quite the same thing, but we learn pigeon,
(conversational sign language), and sign it to music to make choir
concerts accessible to the deaf.

Would your disabilities office be able to blow up or enlarge your fant
or convert it to braille?  Or perhaps your professor could email you
copies and you can print them out with the fant settings that work
best for you.

On 1/9/13, Lavonya Gardner <hotdancer1416 at gmail.com> wrote:
> i started my sign language class last night. i am the only blind person,
> also the only autistic person. i do the signing very well. i can use my
> telescope to see the teacher, and the class as well as the teacher do let me
> feel tfheir hands. my problem is that i cannot read the parperwork.  How do
> I deal with that. Just the reading. I am able to do the writin on my pad. So
> it is just the reading.
> Thanks
> Lavonnya
>
> NOTHING ABOUT US, WITHOUT US. AUTISTICS RULE

Kaiti