[nabs-l] having pop quizzes

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 10 00:34:44 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I know pop quizzes are rare, but they do appear sometimes and may appear if I take a certain class.

Normally, I take quizzes in the testing center on a pc or take them orally with the professor. But if more writing is involved, oral quizzes aren’t feasible.

How do you deal with pop quizzes? The only other way I can think of is to write answers on my braille note but then the professor would have to see them somehow. I suppose I could save it on a usb drive or sd card or email it to them. I think the saving the file would be best because  I don’t have internet access on the notetaker and don’t know if I want to pay for it.

Thanks for any thoughts.

Ashley