[nabs-l] in class writing

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 04:45:34 UTC 2013

Hi,

Laptops are the easiest way to go.  We did the same sort of thing with
in class writings and peer critiques in a history class I had, and
having my partner just look at my screen worked great.  If not then if
your professor permits computer use maybe you could save the writing
to a flashdrive as a text file and have someone else with a laptop
peer review it on their machine?  Then you could also hand that drive
to the teacher and not have to worry about remembering to email it in
or do anything with it later.

Hope this helps.

Kaiti