[nabs-l] having pop quizzes

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 05:43:05 UTC 2013

Hi...  I usually warn the professors that if they want to do pop
quizes, they should email them to me before the class starts or send
them over to disability services so that they can email it to me right
before the class.  I have had professors who prefer to write the quiz
questions on the board.  In that situation, there will usually only be
a couple questions, and you should have time for the professor to
dictate them to you quickly before class.  I always wrote the
questions at the top of my quiz paper just in case.

I used my laptop to email the professors the quiz, but if you don't
have one, you can give it to your professor on a flash drive like the
others suggested.  The main thing i would say is to be sure and tell
that professor how you would like to handle taking a pop quiz so you
don't end up have confusion on the day you're supposed to take one.

--
Julie McG
 Lindbergh High School class of 2009, National Federation of the Blind

life."
John 3:16