[nabs-l] WAY COOL CLASS, JUST 1 QUICK QUESTION

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 19:10:02 UTC 2013

Hi Lavonya,

Actually, I'm not exactly learning ASL.  The class I'm taking is a
sign-singing choir, so we sign to music.  This means we have to be
able to sign pretty quickly, so we use Pigeon, which is basically the
signs of ASL but without the finger spelling attached.  So we don't
have words with ing or er on the end, just the roots of words.  It's
kind of odd when you hear the translation spoken out loud, but it
works.