[nabs-l] in class writing

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 04:34:06 UTC 2013

I am using my netbook to type this email and have used it to complete
school assignments for the past three years. It runs JAWS, Internet
browsers, email clients, and Microsoft Office applications. I have had
occasional freezes since switching to Windows 7 but I think that's
because my particular netbook was meant for XP. There shouldn't be any
problem with running JAWS on a netbook and using Office applications
and Internet browsing.
I don't remember my netbook's weight off-hand, but I'd say probably
about 2 lbs. It definitely feels lighter than my laptop.
Arielle