[nabs-l] symbols for chemistry

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 04:35:07 UTC 2013

Hi,
     Sorry to jump in late on this one, but I'm also willing to talk
to anyone who needs advice about chemistry. I've taken two semesters
of general chemistry with lab and am currently taking organic
chemistry with lab. The best way to reach me is through another
address since this one does not get checked regularly. It is:
dudleya2 at miamioh.edu
I would also be able to talk about biology lectures and labs with
anyone as well.HTH,
Aleeha