[nabs-l] GRE Question

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 18:44:32 UTC 2013

Yes, they did revise the entire test, and finished testing the Voiced
GRE sometime in the summer. I tested the new GRE for ETS, and found
the computerized experience to be good. I think it is just a matter of
personal preference. As part of your accommodation you can ask for a
Braille copy for the exam if you prefer reading for things like
reading comprehension, or for math problems. ETS is really wonderful
about accommodations!
Mary

--
Mary Fernandez
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will
forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them
feel."
—
Maya Angelou