[nabs-l] My Spanish Lab

Misty Dawn Bradley mistydbradley at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 21:07:30 UTC 2013

Hi all,
Has anyone used My Spanish Lab for any of their Spanish courses? My instructor this semester is using it and counting it as 30 percent of our final grade, and it seems to be rather inaccessible. Has anyone had any experiences of how to get around the inaccessability? I am using Jaws 10 on my XP computer and Jaws 12 on my Windows 7 computer, and Jaws will not read the Etext or any of the assignments. Are there any other screen readers that work better with the Pearson labs? If it is completely inaccessible using any kind of screen reader, what have you all done in the past to complete your assignments in this type of lab?
Thank you,
Misty