[nabs-l] in class writing

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 12 00:13:08 UTC 2013

Aleeha,
Do you use an ultrabook or netbook?
If they weigh less than two pounds, I understand why you all think its more
portable.
As I said, I got a large laptop that is quite heavy for me to handle. Yes,
its portable, but not convenient due to its size. I carry it in its bag, not
in a backpack.
These lighter and thin netbooks or ultrabooks would not kill my back and I
could place it in a backpack as you all said.

Anyway, I will opt for the flash drive idea. Can you tell me at what stage
in the saving process  I convert to word?
I think I'll use the technology I have for now if at all possible.

Ashley