[nabs-l] *for any and all students across the country* Western Region Student Seminar.

djdrocks22180 at audioaccessfm.com djdrocks22180 at audioaccessfm.com
Sat Jan 12 01:13:57 UTC 2013

For an event this important, it should be streamed. If I had the money to
fly to NV, I'd personally volunteer to do it. I hope someone can still
stream it. If anyone associated with this important student event wants to
stream it, and wants help getting a server together for doing this, call
me at 516 281 5950 or email me since I can get you a server at no charge
to you and more. I so wish I could be there to help with this.