[nabs-l] blackboard administered quizzes

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 12 05:00:46 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Another quandary. Class will have quizzes online for homework.
Are quizzes online accessible? I use jaws. Last time I heard quizzes were not accessible.
Does jaws tell you what
answer you selected as you review the question?

The quizzes would be multiple choice and true/false.
If I don’t take it online, what would I do? I’m thinking just take the quiz off line in a document and then email the professor.
I’m sure with blackboard being so common, some of you have done it before.

Thanks.
Ashley