[nabs-l] unaccommodating professors

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 12 07:13:31 UTC 2013

right, maybe I need to switch counselors. I just disliked the
counselor'sattitude.
She could have acted empathetic or say something like "regretabily, I cannot
provide" but instead her line is
"we cannot provide your prefered format and a pc works fine in this case"
She has few people skills; since it’s a certificate program after my BA
degree, I'll make the most of it. My goal in seeking more schooling was to
practice and boost my writing skills for the business world.
I also wanted to take advantage of continuing education classes while I look
for work in a down economy so I took electives like public relations and
introductory business concepts. If I can work well with professors, things
go smoothly; if I cannot, well, I do not have equal access to the curriculum
and get whatever I can out of class.

Ashley