[nabs-l] need some help

Mauricio Almeida mauriciopmalmeida at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 16:04:06 UTC 2013

greetings,

the only songs which are automatically synchronized into your apple device running IOS AKA iPhone from your mac or windows are the ones you purchase. for anything else, you had to order it to synchronize.
I believe you may remove those files from the phone,though i advice only removing them from your library, just in case your configuration is set to removing what you remove from the iPhone from your windows as well.

if you would like one to one assistance, e-mail me at
mauriciopmalmeida at gmail.com
and we can even schedule a Skype call about that if you so prefer.

mauricio