[nabs-l] unaccommodating professors

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 14 03:36:44 UTC 2013

Brandon,
This would be a great solution. I'll try that in a class if I need it.
You have your book with you electronically; what do you read it on?
If I had a doc file, I'd certainly do as you and search for that segment.
Great idea.

How did you do the pop quizzes? In the past, I did it orally.

Not trying to beat a dead horse, but I don't think I replied to this note
before.
I couldn't search for quotes since  I did not have a electronic book with
me; apparently you did.
cool. Did your book also have coresponding pages?

Thanks
Ashley