[nabs-l] cell phones

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 04:04:28 UTC 2013

Hi Amy,

I believe that the Samsung Haven was discontinued.  Hopefully, someone
on  this list can verify, but I heard it from several sources and did
not see it at the Verizon store when I went in November.  I had to get
an iphone.

--
Julie McG
 Lindbergh High School class of 2009, National Federation of the Blind

life."
John 3:16