[nabs-l] blackboard administered quizzes

Misty Dawn Bradley mistydbradley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 14:06:36 UTC 2013

Hi,
Also, even if it is not multiple choice, as some of my quizzes usually are,
there are usually edit boxes where you can type in your answers, such as in
a fill in the blank quiz. There are combo boxes for matching quizzes where
you can go into the combo box and select the answer you want from the combo
box, so quizzes are relatively straight-forward and accessible.
Hth,
Misty