[nabs-l] *for any and all students across the country* Western Region Student Seminar.

Chun Chao zerone1683 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 23:49:54 UTC 2013

Hello All Blind Students:

Someone on the listserv had mentioned that they would like to help out with
the streaming of the Western Students Seminar.

"For an event this important, it should be streamed. If I had the money to
fly to NV, I'd personally volunteer to do it. I hope someone can still
stream it. If anyone associated with this important student event wants to
stream it, and wants help getting a server together for doing this, call me
at 516 281 5950 or email me since I can get you a server at no charge to you
and more. I so wish I could be there to help with this."

For whoever is willing to volunteer, would you please contact the event
coordinator directly?

Contact information:
Rena Smith
Phone: 702-228-4217