[nabs-l] cell phones

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 02:07:39 UTC 2013

Hi Amy, Hi Amy,

If you're looking for something similar to the Haven with buttons and
a simple layout, the Envy phones are still in production and do a
decent job, especially 3 I think.  I know some people who have it and
love how simply it's set up.

I personally advocate for the IPhone, but then again I do tend to use
it more as a mini-computer for things like checking emails as I'm
walking from one class to another or using it as a gps/music
player/metronome and tuner for practicing music than actually talking
or texting.

Good luck.  :)

On 1/14/13, Rania Ismail LMT <raniaismail04 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes I like how it let us go threw the menus independently.

>>> amy
>>> nabs-l:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/kaybaycar%40gmail
>>> .com
>>>

>> --
>> Julie McG
>> Lindbergh High School class of 2009, National Federation of the Blind
>> of Missouri recording secretary, Missouri Association of Guide dog
>> Users President, and proud graduate of Guiding Eyes for the Blind
>>
>> "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that
>> everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal
>> life."
>> John 3:16

>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/mauriciopmalmeida%
>> 40gmail.com