[nabs-l] Female roommates wanted

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 23:15:30 UTC 2013

I have a friend attending Washington Seminar for the first time. By
the time I learned that she could come, I already had my room
situation figured out.

She is very nice, in her early 20's, and attending a community college
in hopes of pursuing psychology or physical therapy. She is a massage
therapist in a family run spa as well. If you are a female needing a
roommate, please email me off list and tell me a few things about
yourself, and I will connect you guys. She would prefer to room with
people staying until Thursday, however I have an open space in my room
Wednesday night that she can move to, so if you need a roommate and
are only staying until Wednesday, I'd still like to hear from you.

Thanks so much.

--
Cindy Bennett
B.A. Psychology, UNC Wilmington