[nabs-l] Are there any other sources for books?

Kirt kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 16:08:03 UTC 2013

Sophie,
Usually I agree with you on here, but I can't this time. I don't see most cited students buying the book, if they can check it out in a public library for free. Also, e-books and audiobooks are definitely still more expensive than regular print books. Even if everybody is buying, which is doubtful, I can understand why Humberto doesn't want to pay that extra cost.  That being said, if there is really no other way, and his group won't change the book they are reading for his sake, then he will have to buckle down and do it. I feel for him if that's the case, though.

Sent from my iPhone