[nabs-l] iPHONE QUESTION

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 21:30:38 UTC 2013

Sarah,

	Actually, you don't. To select the send button using your
BrailleNote as a Braille display for your iPhone, press space with dots 1-4
from the message text field to scroll to the send button. When you see "send
button" on your Braille display, press space with dots 3-6. Space with 3-6
is the BrailleNote's equivalent to doing a double tap command, so this is
how you select any button on your iPhone when using your BrailleNote as a
Braille display with it.

Hope this helps,

Chris