[nabs-l] Diversity in Disability: Registration 2013 Symposium!

David Dodge daviddod at buffalo.edu
Sat Jan 19 15:02:09 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,
Below Is the registration website for the 2013 Diversity in Disability
symposium. If you have any problems regiistering please let me know.

https://www.ubevents.org/event/symposium2013

David

On Sunday, December 2, 2012, David Dodge <daviddod at buffalo.edu> wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
> On behalf of the Diversity in Disability Planning Committee (DDPC) at the
University at Buffalo (UB) I would like to present to you UB's second
Diversity in Disability symposium: "Advocacy in Our Backyard". Please note
that this event is free, includes lunch, and is open to anyone wishing to
participate!

--
David Dodge
daviddod at buffalo.edu