[nabs-l] Are there any other sources for books?

Becky Sabo beckyasabo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 22:24:01 UTC 2013

Hi Maurice
This is Becky Sabo. Give me a call or write me off list.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 19, 2013, at 2:57 PM, Maurice Mines <maurice.mines at gmail.com> wrote:

hello, number when you get a chance please give me a call, a.k.a. right me off list I have some information to impart to you that might be helpful. When you send me the private email please put the subject line looking for an alternative means of getting this book in the subject line that way I know it is from you and I will give you my phone number. Sincerely Maurice, national Federation of the blind of Washington Park County chapter secretary. Amateur radio call sign KD0IKO.